2021 Winter Market
Courthouse Square & Downtown Scranton
Patasphere caroling around the city
Find them at the following locations:
- 5:30 pm – Northern Light 536 Biden St.
- 6:00 pm – Adezzo Coffeeshop & Lounge 515 Center St.
- 7:00 pm – Commonwealth Coffee House 101 Penn Ave
- 7:30 pm – AFA Gallery 101 Penn Ave.
Free horse and carriage ride with Brookvalley Farms, LLC
Leaves from N. Washington side of Courthouse Square.
Art Activities at Artworks Gallery
236 Penn Ave.
Lackawanna County Tree Lighting
N. Washington Ave side of Courthouse Square Carols by Catholic Choral Society 6:00 P.M.
Sampter’s Loft 101 Penn Ave. Art with Tom Moran
Creative & Performing Art Academy (CaPAA)
Nutcracker Scratch off Crafts 222 Wyoming Ave
200 Adams Ave. Art with the Everhart Museum
Events Happening All Weekend
Window Decoration Walk | Festival of Trees Downtown events: SCC, Broadway. CAPPA Santa at the Mall
Winter Market Vendors
Weekend Music Schedule
Friday, December 3rd
- 5:00 p.m. Pat McGlynn
- 6:00 p.m. Lackawanna County Tree Lighting
- 6:30 p.m. RISE: an installation of light & Hope, ft Scranton Fringe Festival
- 6:45 p.m. Caroling on the Courthouse with the Wally Gordon Singers
- 7:30 p.m. RISE: an installation of light & Hope, ft Scranton Fringe Festival
- 8:00 p.m. Erin Malloy & Friends
- 11:00 a.m. Little Star Run
- 12:00 p.m. Chris Mullineaux
- 1:00 p.m. The Frost Duo
- 2:00 p.m. Presbybop Quartet
- 3:00 p.m. Break
- 4:00 p.m. Justin Padro Quintet
- 5:00 p.m. RISE: an installation of light & Hope, ft Scranton Fringe Festival
- 5:15 p.m. Mariah Hawley, Roy Williams and Dominick Leslie
- 6:00 p.m. RISE: an installation of light & Hope, ft Scranton Fringe Festival
- 6:30 p.m. South Side Five
Sunday, December 5th
- 11:00 a.m. Tyler Dempsey Trio
- 12:00 p.m. Steve Kurilla Jazz Project
- 1:00 p.m. Grupo Zona
- 2:00 p.m. Dani-elle Kleha
- 3:00 p.m. Tumavitch Trio
It Takes a Village…
Thank you to all of our Partners
Scranton Fringe has been a committed creative partner for the Lackawanna Winter Market Weekend! Visit Courthouse Square during the event weekend to view RISE: an installation of light & hope, an interactive pop-up public art installation created by Fringe in tandem with The Center For The Living City and Marywood University. Fringe has also created an original, short performance (perfect for audiences of all ages) which will take place December 3rd, 4th, & 5th.
The Center for the Living City
The Center for the Living City collaborated with the Scranton Fringe to design and implement RISE: an installation of light & hope. They also assisted in designing and building special stands for the Festival of Trees Exhibit.
The Greater Scranton Chamber of Commerce
This year the Winter Market partnered Greater Scranton Chamber of commerce to produce the Holiday Showcase featuring some of our Winter Market Vendors and Chamber members showcasing their holiday items and services. You can find videos of the participating vendors on the Lackawanna Markets facebook page!
Thank you to all of our Non-Profit Sponsors
- Supporters of Camp Archbald (SoCA)
- Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Individual Abilities in Motion (I AM)
- The Northeast Pennsylvania
Lackawanna County Sponsored Artist & Windows
- High Priestess Studio 409 Spruce St. Artist: April Henbest
- The Leonard Theatre(Front Windows) 335 Adams Ave Donna Walsh Nasser
- The Leonard Theatre (Left Side) 335 Adams Ave Artist: Junior League of Scranton
- Center City Print 119 Penn Ave. Artists: Joanna Wallace & Jessica Maeita
- 514 and 516 Lackawanna Ave. Artist: Pop Up Studio Side window of 8 Count Dance Shop
- 534 Lackawanna Ave. Artist: Sam Kuchwara
- 343 N. Washington Ave. Artist: Marywood Design Club
- 518 Lackawanna Ave. Artist Holly Yorkonis
- Commonwealth Coffeehouse 101 Penn Ave. Artists Jenny Matthews &
Eat, Drink & Be Merry
- Visit the participating restaurants.
- Take a photo of you eating, drinking or being merry!
- Tag @LackawannaMarketsEats and restaurant on Instagram and/ or post to LackawannaMarketsEats Facbook Page.
- The top two Photographers with the most likes win gift card to that establishment. (likes will be counted on the LackawannaMarketsEats social media accounts)
Adezzo | The Cabin | Leo’s |Groove Brewing | Kol Steakhouse | Kelly’s Pub & Eatery | Longworth’s | Pete n’ Reenies
Downtown Scranton Restaurants
P.J.’s 1910 Pub at the Hilton 100 Adams Ave. (OPEN SUNDAY 4:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m)
Bartari 101 Adams Ave. (OPEN SUNDAY 11:00 a.m-2:00 p.m.)
Osaka Hibachi & Sushi Bar 244 Adams Ave.
City Market & Café 300 Adams Ave. (OPEN SUNDAY 6:00 a.m.-11:45 p.m.)
The Bog 341 Adams Ave.
Eden – A Vegan Café 344 Adams Ave.
Paradise Soul Foods & Sweets 350 Adams Ave.
Thai Rak Thai 349 Adams Ave.
Downtown Deli 300 Biden Street (OPEN SUNDAY 8:00 a.m-3:00 pm)
Scoops on Spruce 406 Biden St.
(OPEN SUNDAY 1:00 pm-8:00 p.m.)
Tequila Mexican Bar & Grill 414 Biden St.
Northern Light Espresso Bar and Cafe 536 Biden St. (OPEN SUNDAY 10 a.m.-3:00 p.m.) Part of Eat, Drink and Be Merry Photo Contest!
Adezzo 515 Center St. (OPEN SUNDAY 9:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.)
P.J. Scanlan’s 317 Linden St.
DaVinci Pizza on the Square 505 Linden Street
Backyard Ale House 523 Linden St.
(OPEN SUNDAY 12:00 p.m-2:00 a.m.)
The Garden Mediterranean Café 116 N. Washington Ave.
Bar Pazzo 131 N. Washington Ave.
Electric City Pizza 203 N. Washington Ave.(OPEN SUNDAY 10:00 a.m. -6:00 p.m.)
Subway 203 N. Washington Ave.(OPEN SUNDAY 8:30 a.m. -6:30 p.m.)
Catch 21 Seafood and Steak 301 N. Washington Ave.
Pizza by Pappas 303 N. Washington Ave.
Thai Thai 309 N. Washington Ave.
Abe’s Kosher Delicatessen 326 N. Washington Ave. (OPEN SUNDAY 7:30 a.m.-3:30 a.m.)
Posh at the Scranton Club 404 N. Washington Ave.
Whiskey Dick’s 308 N. Washington Ave.
Ale Mary’s 126 Franklin Avenue (OPEN SUNDAY 12:00 p.m.-12:00 a.m.)
The Railyard Restaurant & Bar 119 Jefferson Ave. (OPEN SUNDAY 12:00 p.m-6:00 p.m.)
Buona Pizza 504 Lackawanna Ave. (OPEN SUNDAY 11:00 p.m-10:00 p.m)
Coney Island Lunch 515 Lackawanna Avenue (OPEN SUNDAY 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.)
Carmen’s 2.0 at the Radisson 700 Lackawanna Ave. (OPEN SUNDAY for Brunch 11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.)
Station Café Radisson Lackawanna Station 700 Lackawanna Ave. (OPEN SUNDAY 5:00 AM-2:00 p.m.
Trax Bar + Kitchen Radisson Lackawanna Station 700 Lackawanna Ave. (OPEN SUNDAY 11:30 a.m.-10:00 p.m.)
Commonwealth Coffeehouse Sampter’s Building 101 Penn Ave. (OPEN SUNDAY 8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.)
Sambuca Italian Grille & Bar 234 Penn Ave.
Noir Dark Spirits 244 Penn Ave. (OPEN SUNDAY 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.)
Harry’s 302 Penn Ave.
The 16th Ward 306 Penn Ave.(OPEN SUNDAY 11:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.)
Peculiar Kitchen 307 Penn Ave.
Electric City Bakehouse 314 Penn Ave. (OPEN SUNDAY 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.)
The Salad Shop 316 Penn Ave.
AV Restaurant and Lounge 320 Penn Ave.
Wanda’s Mofongo House II 111 Wyoming Ave.(OPEN SUNDAY 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.)
The Black Box Cafe The Ritz Building 222 Wyoming Avenue
Original Coney Island of Scranton100 Cedar Ave.
The Marketplace at Steamtown 300 Lackawanna Ave.
Auntie Anne’s (OPEN SUNDAY 12:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.)
Center City Wine Cellar (OPEN SUNDAY 12:00-5:00 p.m.)
Gertrude Hawk Chocolates (OPEN SUNDAY 12:0 p.m.-5:00 p.m.)
Household 6 Creations (OPEN SUNDAY 11:00AM-5:00 p.m.)
Keep Well Marketplace at Steamtown, 2nd Floor
Revello’s Pizza & Cannoli Bar Marketplace at Steamtown (OPEN SUNDAY 11:00AM-8:00 p.m.)
Starbucks (OPEN SUNDAY 6:000 a.m.-6:30 a.m.)
Steamtown Sweets (OPEN SUNDAY 12:0 p.m.-5:00 p.m.)
Tribal Cuisine (OPEN SUNDAY 11:00AM-8:00 p.m.)
Festival of Trees Display
December 3-January 7, Courthouse Square Spruce St. Piazza del Arte
Festival of Trees is an annual display of Christmas trees decorated by community organizations, businesses and school to raise funds for Toys for Tots. This year’s them “The Wonders of Nature” year celebrates the important role year’s them honors the healing role that nature has played through the pandemic.
Thank you to Our organization for sponsoring and Decorating a Tree!
Lackawanna County Commissioners
Leadership Lackawanna: Neighborworks NEPA Project
Iron Valley Real Estate of Greater Scranton
Leadership Lackawanna: Moosic Team
Lackawanna Valley Dermatology Association, Ltd.
The Wright Center for Graduate Medical
The Theater at North
Rotary Club of Scranton
Steamtown Hot Yoga and Barre
Creative and Performing Arts Academy of NEPA (CaPAA)
St. Mary’s Villa Campus
On & On
One Point, Inc.
Early Learning Resource Center
Girl Scouts in the Heart of PA
Center for the Living City
Lamar Advertising of Scranton
Adezzo Coffee Shop and Lounge
Scranton Civic Ballet Company
Marywood University Art Department: Graphic Design Club